• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3o4.com appraisal please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiankits

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I have finish putting a forum together for this domain 3o4.com
How much do you is worth with the website and without.alexa 88,000 rank.
I am thinking of selling this domain. I need a general idea of how much I can sell it for.
Thanks.




life is short.
 
$100-$150

However, it is a nice domain for investment purposes. If you hang onto it, at some point, there won't be many NLN.com's out there (purchasable from end users), and their value will go up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom