• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 4 LETTER - 2 WORD names like - INGO.COM - UPIN.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
0
4 LETTER - 2 WORD names like .... INGO.COM - UPIN.COM - GOBE.COM - TOUP.COM - BETO.COM

How does the crowd feel about these names? Only 4 letters! 2 Real words!

Would you pay $5 - $50 - $500

I'm considering a couple just like these.

All opinions welcome.
 
Problem is some combos don't make much sense.
If you can decipher a meaning, then yes, ~$150 ie infor.it
 
I got tempted by one of these as well. I reg'd okup.com. Still haven't worked out what to do with it though.
 
Personally, I'd pay ~$75 for InGo.com.

Uses two very short generic words and could be a use for a SE.
 
If there is 4 letters in 2 words like GoTo.com, I will pay 1k for it:razz:
 
Oh yes there is always our heavyweight champion "Ingo".
Ingo.se claims to be Swedens largest game store. Maybe they want to expand?
 
ISay ItIs - GoIn - ToBe ..... ;)

Value - yup, worth $50 for sure, and development - but heart-breakingly dropable to.
 
Great feedback from everybody - as usual. :)

I am still considering buying a couple of these "type" names. It's a tough call....

Once I pick the best 2 or 3 that I'm looking at - I will list the actual names for feedback.
 
I wonder how many uniques "ingo.com" gets a day from people trying to type "Bingo.com"???


izopod
 
Yes, "Ingo" is the nick name of Ingemar Johansson. The former heavy weight champion of the world in boxing. He had couple of memorable fights against Floyd Patterson. It is surely a big name for all boxing fans. Even I knew who he was :)
 
Originally posted by kvinsencius
Yes, "Ingo" is the nick name of Ingemar Johansson. The former heavy weight champion of the world in boxing. He had couple of memorable fights against Floyd Patterson. It is surely a big name for all boxing fans. Even I knew who he was :)

Impressive ! ..

KV-Your Mailbox is full
 
INGO is like playing Bingo...with all the letters except B...and just waiting to hear that B called :eek:

INGO!
 
Find 2 letter words first and then comb them.

MyCD, MyAd, go-ad, go-cd etc. Just thoughts to devete.

Why not invest if you can find catching or meaningful 4 letters dns?

Thanks for moved my thread!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom