• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

4 letter .biz/net domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Curious to see what 4 letter .biz domains might be worth. As well, 4 letter .nets. Are they worth buying?
 
crap...I just purchased hbbt.net. I was thinking of home-base business training/tutorials.
 
If you are only buying a couple, what do you have to lose?

When, I initially read your thread, I thought you were talking about registering
hundreds or thousands of them.

I have a number of 4 letter .nets. But, they have some kind of meaning.

Would I register xvjk.net ? no.
 
LLLL.com still holds no value but as soon as they become unavailable, value goes up. If you want to make investment go for it.
 
slavahosting said:
LLLL.com still holds no value but as soon as they become unavailable, value goes up. If you want to make investment go for it.

L L L .com 17,576 possibilities
L L L L .com 456,976 possibilities.

Do not buy 4 letter .nets thinking
"Buy it. They will come."

They will only have value if they mean somethng today.
Or, you can build it into a brandable domain.
 
namescanada said:
4 letter .biz, 4 letter .nets. Are they worth buying?
obviously if it's a word or very popular letter combo...but otherwise, avoid all 4 letters - for all extensions..
 
As stated above, quality matters a lot more in LLLL domains. I would avoid all but the very best of the LLLL.biz domains, while a few more .nets might be worth picking up for branding potential.
 
what about LLLL.net's with certain characteristics? such as

AABC.net (a double letter followed by too other letters)?
 
if you're buying to develop, then go ahead. Buying to resell I'd say pass...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom