• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers $46 per day / $1400 per month. Google Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested please PM me the URLS.
 
Please PM urls. Thanks
 
I have responded to most people (just realized I had skipped Mike Collins). I will be around off and on tomorrow.
 
Please PM me the info.
 
Please PM me aswell. Thank you!
 
I am interested please send me a PM.
 
Please PM URL/stats thanks
 
Please PM me the URL's. Thanks.
 
please Pm me the details
 
Please pm me the urls as well.
 
Please add me in for a PM of the names. If possible also, screenshots would be appreciated too!
 
Enough people have asked about the sites not being type in traffic domains. That is correct. These sites are finished websites over 1 1/2 years old. Traffic comes from search engines - which they rank well for their targeted keywords.
 
Interested as well, please pm me info...
 
i am interested! please pm detail's. thanks.
 
HHH said:
I have responded to most people (just realized I had skipped Mike Collins). I will be around off and on tomorrow.

Skipped me also. :-(

Original Message:
Please PM me the URLs also.

Also, I assume that you advertise these sites to obtain such profits? Could you (or if we buy would you...) explain your means of advertisement? (PPC, Banners etc.) If I purchased, I would like more details of your advertising of course.
 
Also, I assume that you advertise these sites to obtain such profits?

Goodness no. These sites have been around long enough that they are well indexed in the search engines for a large listing of keyword phrases. They have survived all the algo changes from before 'Florida' till today. I fully expect these sites to continue to do well as long as someone is willing to put in 1 or 2 hours a month.

explain your means of advertisement? (PPC, Banners etc.)

No paid ads...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom