• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers $46 per day / $1400 per month. Google Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCplay said:
Skipped me also. :-(

Original Message:
Please PM me the URLs also.

Also, I assume that you advertise these sites to obtain such profits? Could you (or if we buy would you...) explain your means of advertisement? (PPC, Banners etc.) If I purchased, I would like more details of your advertising of course.



skipped me as well :-(
 
Hi - I think I was skipped too... please PM stats/links... thanks
 
Please PM me the URLs.

Thanks.

URLtrader
 
4 pages, over 700 views, and it still isn't sold? What's wrong here?
 
fryman04 said:
4 pages, over 700 views, and it still isn't sold? What's wrong here?

seller to busy to send urls to potential buyers i guess
 
You never PMed me. If your sites truly are as you describe i am very interested, please PM me, or post the sites in this thread.
 
4 pages, over 700 views, and it still isn't sold? What's wrong here?

Nothing is wrong, but most people seem to have limited experience with Adsense. Anything over a 4% CTR and they can't understand how it's possible. *sigh*.

Also, I am still sending PM's. I am NOT sending the site details to everyone. Whoever ends up buying these sites will appreciate the discretion. I noticed that some posters not only never purchase anything, but seem to break down sites or otherwise attemp to lessen their values. A recent site for sale by labrocca really keyed me onto this. He eventually pulled his site.

Anyhow, I have accidentally skipped some people and am trying to make that up now.
 
Heh, HHH, one of my sites has a 50% range CTR, it would probably blow the minds of a buyer lol.
 
Please PM, as mentioned in my PM to you a couple of days ago.

gph
 
Looks like you missed me out ... even after a pm to you ... :-(

can you please update if you are still out to sell it or have already sold it ?
 
insomnia said:
Heh, HHH, one of my sites has a 50% range CTR, it would probably blow the minds of a buyer lol.


Geez... I can't get my damn CTR over 0.2%, lol!!

You must be getting crazy money from your site...


HHH, I think it is a wise desition not to send the URLs to people that you know that are just wasting your time, but be careful, you may be loosing a very good offer from someone you are ignoring.

Good luck with your sale, it sure looks like a good oportunity, but far away from my budget right now.
 
I received the URL's, did some due diligence, and they are indeed worth close to is asking price. Very targetted niche site with solid content and popular products.

I recently bought a few sites and have a limited budget for the rest of 2k4

Good luck with the sale.
 
jtooder said:
I received the URL's, did some due diligence, and they are indeed worth close to is asking price. Very targetted niche site with solid content and popular products.

I recently bought a few sites and have a limited budget for the rest of 2k4

Good luck with the sale.


i wish i could have the urls, been waiting a few days and still nothing!! :huh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom