• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers $46 per day / $1400 per month. Google Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jtooder - Thanks for the comments. I am still sending PM's. Matrix1976, you have mail.
 
can you please PM me also.......
 
still waiting, over here as well, and very interested, please pm...
 
Please send PM with urls and captured sales.

Thank you,
Em
 
Please PM. Thanks
 
I have 5000$ cash with a shopping website that receives many woman everyday and you did not pm, you are choosing the wrong people to contact by the looks, you chose not to pm me a potential buyer.
 
I guess the guy still offline, give him more time to respond.

Cheers,
EM
 
It takes time people. Not everyone sits in front of the computer all day you know ;)

I have classes to go to :X heh.
 
Sorry for the delay folks. I just sent out a bunch of PM's.
 
where does the offer stands ? so many pm's were sent and any taker yet ?
let me know the url also and i can place my bid.
 
I haven't received a pm yet :wink:
 
anunnaki said:
I have 5000$ cash with a shopping website that receives many woman everyday and you did not pm, you are choosing the wrong people to contact by the looks, you chose not to pm me a potential buyer.
Who would sell a domain that makes $1400/mo for $5,000?
 
Steen,

I received the offer, thats not what he is asking for.

JT
 
Sale pending for site #2...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom