• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 4b6.com and other

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEMAN

Honored Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
0
Hi

I want sell my:

ealx.com

tdpa.com (premium and very old domain born in 1996 , 16 years old )

4b6.com

For payment : paypal personal payment or neteller

I accept bulck offers
 
Thank you for your offer : BIN : $300 for TDPA is unique bin i post .
i Need to sell today for other project.

I hope in bulck offers
 
I received a private offer for $200 for tdpa.com

I need to sell fast , the first offer i received up $200 i sell and push now

Thank You
 
$210 tdpa
 
Last edited:
BIN for 4B6.com is = $170
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom