• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 4cu.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BD89

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Just a few more domain names...I'd really appreciate appraisals.

4cu.org (i'm really in the dark as to how much this one is worth-it sounds a little like "forsee you" but I really have no clue how much or little it might be worth).

axys.biz (Axys is the stock ticker for AXYS Environmental Consulting Ltd. Perhaps I could contact them as an end user to see if they are interested in the domain?)

singlespotvacation.com
singlevacationspot.com


Thanks in advance, I truly appreciate it!
 
$0... since you are saying yourself that you are really in the dark about the value and you have no clue about their price...
.. in general: it might be a good idea to think a little more about what a domain could be worth before you reg it, do some more research and think about it..otherwise you will spend too much moeny on worthless domains, ask yourself if you would pay at least $50 if someone offered it to you..if not, don't buy it, you don't wanna reg a domain in the hope for selling it for less than $50.. if I offered you axys.biz for $50 would you buy it? 50$ for a 4 letter .biz? probably not ..do some more research before and you will learn quickly..
 
domainah said:
$0... since you are saying yourself that you are really in the dark about the value and you have no clue about their price...
.. in general: it might be a good idea to think a little more about what a domain could be worth before you reg it, do some more research and think about it..otherwise you will spend too much moeny on worthless domains, ask yourself if you would pay at least $50 if someone offered it to you..if not, don't buy it, you don't wanna reg a domain in the hope for selling it for less than $50.. if I offered you axys.biz for $50 would you buy it? 50$ for a 4 letter .biz? probably not ..do some more research before and you will learn quickly..

Thanks for the advice. I bought axys.biz since I thought it might go to an end user for more than what I paid for.

Anyone else? The OVT of the two vacation domains are around 115 per month of June.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom