• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 591.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
What are your thoughts on the value of this name?

I've got a (low) $XX,XXX offer on this name at Sedo and I'm considering taking it. But I have had lots of people asking about 591.com recently, so I think maybe there is something big about to happen or there is some special meaning, perhaps in China?

Does anybody know anything about this?
 
End user's have gone as high as $27k for NNN's recently (though that was for a NN0.com). Thanks for the links, that's good to know. How did you find them?
 
nice name and low 5 figures is decent offer.

how long can you hold out?

It may be a decent offer, but you never know. In the past I've sold NNN's that were in sudden demand for what seemed like a good price at the time, but just months later there's a portal there with top 10k Alexa ranking.

So far as holding out goes... I'm of the opinion that prices for these names will go up tenfold in the next few years, based on factors both well known (the rise of China/the Yuan) and some other personal info I have about developments in the numerics market.
 
It may be a decent offer, but you never know. In the past I've sold NNN's that were in sudden demand for what seemed like a good price at the time, but just months later there's a portal there with top 10k Alexa ranking.

So far as holding out goes... I'm of the opinion that prices for these names will go up tenfold in the next few years, based on factors both well known (the rise of China/the Yuan) and some other personal info I have about developments in the numerics market.

hmmm, i did say "decent" offer not great!

I know you got more of those in your pocket, and even that offer is a substantial profit from your original acquisition cost.

I would counter by doubling his offer, maybe that will make you more comfortable about selling.

Otherwise, just hold out, value will not go down.
 
Love it. xx,xxx is a good offer for the name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom