• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A domain domain - URLinvestors.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
Well, since domainers are basically URL investors, I decided to grab

URLinvestors.com

when I saw it was expiring.

Any thought about its value (since we are all members of the community for which it is best suited)?

Thanks,
Dave
 
as it is, no more than $400

I would develop it.
 
The only problem is that domainers don't use the term. My friend asked me about my URL's and I cringed. It's not worth that much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom