• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale A few drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
thought some might be interested in these. Please don't beat me up here, as i'm only trying to help. Of course they aren't great names, but they are usable for some.

mrgg.com
gazz.com
betapro.com
alterboy.com
cashexit.com
quartered.com
ordernames.com
 
The best one, alterboy.com was grabbed. Whois shows created Jan. 1st.

Registrant
Name Administration Inc. (BVI)
Box 10518, A.P.O.
Grand Cayman,
KY

Registrar..: IARegistry.com (http://www.iaregistry.com)
ALTERBOY.COM
Created on..............: 01-Jan-2003
Expires on..............: 01-Jan-2004
 
Sorry I didn't check them as it was on a new list and I didn't want them. The must of updated late last night. Sorry
 
No problem. Just wanted to point it out to save some others the disappointment.
 
Yeah saw that one and thought, yeah thats a good name, but nothing came to mind as a site.
 
I always appreciate a chance to look at names. Thank you Keshe
and Happy New Year!
 
Isn't alterboy just a misspelling of altarboy or am I missing something here?
 
mrgg.com is nice too.
Mr. Gigolo . com ? :D

And grabbed too. :(
 
Originally posted by Ed30
Isn't alterboy just a misspelling of altarboy or am I missing something here?

Or a clever name for a tranny site...:razz:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom