• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed a .mobi hater regs a .mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dog

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
4
Ok, I'm not an actual hater, but i thought this name fit the extension quite well.




uscensus.mobi


:approve:


Thoughts?
 
You'll hate .mobi more after this appraisal is over :D
 
You'll hate .mobi more after this appraisal is over :D
LOL :cool:

Well I would say this is not the most usable type of domain. I always try to reason in terms of business use and I do not see a lot of obvious possibilities.
My 2¢ ;)
 
Come back to our side.
 
Have 80 somethign hours left before the limitations are up for deletion at Moniker.









I'll most likely be deleting it. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom