• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ada.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broe-foe

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
579
Reaction score
0
I'm going to put ada.info up for auction on Ebay. What should I settle for? Is it true a 3-letter .info recently went for $5000 on Ebay?

Thanks for your opinions.
 
this is a premium 3 letter .info
for an end user, you definately can get low $XXXX or more.
I am nor sure ebay is the right way to go about this though...
 
broe-foe said:
I'm going to put ada.info up for auction on Ebay. What should I settle for? Is it true a 3-letter .info recently went for $5000 on Ebay?

Thanks for your opinions.
My guess is that is not true
Dnjournal.com has no record of any 3 letter .info sales > $1200
 
My appraisal is:

low $XXX for a reseller
$XXXX for an end user

Maybe mid $XXX is a good Ebay starting bid.

Quadtree.
 
dnjournal caters mostly to the sales made on the market and openly.
For example in late 2003, I sold a 3 letter .info for 3000 Euros, and I never reported it anywhere.
in fact, the majority of my 3 letter names (in any extension) are not listed for sale. for this specific market, and for reasons that may not appear obvious immediately, I prefer my 3 letter names to be approached by whois and then check who the email is coming from before I agree to begin negotiating a sale.
 
I have to agree with QuadTree. If you are looking to get the maximum amount possible for the domain you are going to have to sell it to an end user. There are a couple ways to go about it. You can find a broker, list the name on a reseller site, contact potential end users direct or all of the above. I wish you the best of luck with your sale.



quadtree said:
My appraisal is:

low $XXX for a reseller
$XXXX for an end user

Maybe mid $XXX is a good Ebay starting bid.

Quadtree.
 
I agree too.
not worth much...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom