Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Adsense for Domains Opening Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can still turn a profit and pay a more reasonable rate out to your name/traffic owners who rely on those funds to stay in business and pay for basic life expenses and bills.....they (Google) are making money hand over fist whether you believe it or not..Do you all have any idea how many wildly imaginative expenses and operating costs they claim along with every possible tax loophole in and out of the book to make the company appear to make alot less money than they really do? Those guys are laughing their a$$es off all the way to the bank..advertisers are paying at least 3-4 times what you see in your click value in most instances. Those clicks worth $2-$3 to Google might pay you .25-.50 and this surely is not what I would consider a fair multiple. The most reasonable payouts I have seen yet on the Internet come from Yahoo by way of parked.com where I routinely have consistent multiple dollar clicks that google feed providers would pay .25-.50 for. Do what you want guys...but I know where the money is for ME..and it is'nt with Google! If you have consistent high quality traffic in high value markets give parked.com a try.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have consistent high quality traffic in high value markets give parked.com a try.

I did try them once, just with one test domain name. They terminated my account within a few days of "good" results. Only parking company I've ever had a problem with and I've tried every single one out there more than once.

But I guess it could have been worse, I could have been cheated out of a whole month's worth of revenue.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did try them once, just with one test domain name. They terminated my account within a few days of "good" results. Only parking company I've ever had a problem with and I've tried every single one out there more than once.
Ditto. The Mysterious disappearing clicks, traffic, and revenue.

Clicks are real, traffic is real, yet Parked found it within their power to totally discount any valid clicks. Domain was a 10 year old former NBA fan site that dropped and I was fortunate to catch it. They site also included a members forum included over 17,000 registered members.

All other parking sites trialed reflected close to and over traffic of 1000+ per day (TrafficZ, Sedo, and NameDrive) on a consitant day to day basis.

Amazing how stats can be altered to reflect all zero's at someone's whim.

And the summation of the response was we don't care how it performed elsewhere or how old it is. We are just telling you what we think.

Account was closed by me after about 5 days of watching this.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can still turn a profit and pay a more reasonable rate out to your name/traffic owners who rely on those funds to stay in business and pay for basic life expenses and bills.....they (Google) are making money hand over fist whether you believe it or not..Do you all have any idea how many wildly imaginative expenses and operating costs they claim along with every possible tax loophole in and out of the book to make the company appear to make alot less money than they really do? Those guys are laughing their a$$es off all the way to the bank..advertisers are paying at least 3-4 times what you see in your click value in most instances. Those clicks worth $2-$3 to Google might pay you .25-.50 and this surely is not what I would consider a fair multiple. The most reasonable payouts I have seen yet on the Internet come from Yahoo by way of parked.com where I routinely have consistent multiple dollar clicks that google feed providers would pay .25-.50 for. Do what you want guys...but I know where the money is for ME..and it is'nt with Google! If you have consistent high quality traffic in high value markets give parked.com a try.

I have been at parked for the last few months for all my non-adult names. The make crap there. No one clicks on anything. Even when I optimize for better and more relevant terms. I do like the fact that the pay you every two weeks. I tried SEDO it used to be better on some names and now worse on all names.

Adsense for Domains in now in my account I'm going to try it and see. It might suck I will park my names where ever the make the most money. I will will probably start to develop the higher traffic ones soon.

BTW I have no problem with "they (Google) are making money hand over fist whether you believe it or not..Do you all have any idea how many wildly imaginative expenses and operating costs they claim along with every possible tax loophole in and out of the book to make the company appear to make alot less money than they really do?"

I am sure you would be laughing and very happy if you were in their position anyone that does not claim every possible Tax loophole that is legal is a moron especially seeing what our Gov does with our money.

Ditto. The Mysterious disappearing clicks, traffic, and revenue.

Clicks are real, traffic is real, yet Parked found it within their power to totally discount any valid clicks. Domain was a 10 year old former NBA fan site that dropped and I was fortunate to catch it. They site also included a members forum included over 17,000 registered members.

All other parking sites trialed reflected close to and over traffic of 1000+ per day (TrafficZ, Sedo, and NameDrive) on a consitant day to day basis.

Amazing how stats can be altered to reflect all zero's at someone's whim.

And the summation of the response was we don't care how it performed elsewhere or how old it is. We are just telling you what we think.

Account was closed by me after about 5 days of watching this.

Take a look at the terms and conditions of most parking companies and Google and you will see that they do not allow linked traffic. Meaning that if you have a domain that has traffic coming from links such as a domain that drops that had traffic it will not be allowed. They only want type-in or natural traffic. I was told by fabulous that if my names had links they were not a good match for their service. I was also sent reports of links and told to remove the incoming links as many of my names where in a network I developed.

The biggest mistake I ever made with my domains was to take down my network and park all of the names. I thought I would make more, I did for maybe couple of months, but then I lost all of the SEO and PR and then linking was not allowed. It was stupid, you live and you learn.

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't really get the Google haters here. News flash: They've had full control the whole time. Sure this will probably ding a lot of parking providers but the source is still the same. Nothing has changed.

Considering the ads were coming from Google before and still will I see it as a welcome change to cut out a middle man.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't really get the Google haters here. News flash: They've had full control the whole time. Sure this will probably ding a lot of parking providers but the source is still the same. Nothing's changed.

Considering the ads were coming from Google before and still will I see it as a welcome change to cut out a middle man.

Thank You, I dont get it either.. :uhoh:

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not out yet in the uk can any body show me a example of a domain parked at adsense parking ? post here please .

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't really get the Google haters here. News flash: They've had full control the whole time. Sure this will probably ding a lot of parking providers but the source is still the same. Nothing has changed.

You'll eat those words... I already tried and retired Google's system... you think there would at the very least be some teaser incentive let alone a higher payout given the cut out of your so called "middle man"... but there was none. I found that even Sedo (whom for the record I abhor but use for other reasons) had higher returns. I took everything out of google for domains and mixed and match between sedo and parked ( and a few others) depending on desired results. I'm not a google hater... simply one who saw the numbers and how they did not add up. When it's available in your country give it a go... it's disappointment waiting to happen. I assure you.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You'll eat those words... I already tried and retired Google's system... you think there would at the very least be some teaser incentive let alone a higher payout given the cut out of your so called "middle man"... but there was none. I found that even Sedo (whom for the record I abhor but use for other reasons) had higher returns. I took everything out of google for domains and mixed and match between sedo and parked ( and a few others) depending on desired results. I'm not a google hater... simply one who saw the numbers and how they did not add up. When it's available in your country give it a go... it's disappointment waiting to happen. I assure you.

Ill tell you how it goes, as soon as i get a chance!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys that had an issue with parked.com represent a very very very small % of their very satisfied customers...I would'nt consider adult traffic or expired forum traffic to be consistent high quality, high paying verticals........just my wooden nickel ;)

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys that had an issue with parked.com represent a very very very small % of their very satisfied customers...I would'nt consider adult traffic or expired forum traffic to be consistent high quality, high paying verticals........just my wooden nickel ;)

DUDE! Your back! :shy:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah been out cruising around in the boat and had a little dinner party, few bottles of french red wine.....time to register some domains lol :eek:k:

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I already tried and retired Google's system... you think there would at the very least be some teaser incentive let alone a higher payout given the cut out of your so called "middle man"... but there was none."

Google parked pages suck, they have not been designing quality landing pages and I doubt they ever will, parking companies simply have to continue to improve with new affiliates and continued great parking pages.They will continue to share my revenue:)

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah been out cruising around in the boat and had a little dinner party, few bottles of french red wine.....time to register some domains lol :eek:k:

Sure sure, rub it in. -12 with a wind-chill making it seem like -18! I had to move my wine out of the cellar - it was getting too cold down there! ;)

Any .ca'ers using google's new service? What a pain for us as most .ca registrars don't offer the A and CNAME changes for free - if it all!

I'm going to try a couple .com domains and wait for google to bring their system up to the 21st century. It's so damn archaic as it is now. Pages look awful, can add only a few keywords, no layout changes and all the hassle of adding domains is just not worth it imo at the moment. It's google, they will expand upon it I'm sure, but when is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom