• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AdverMobi.com & Adver.mobi - Make Sense? Just regged, Please appraise!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
Adver.mobi
AdverMobi.com


I just regged these two names, personally, I like this pair and I believe if .mobi take off, these names would be highly brandable for mobile advertising.

Would like to have opinions from you guys. Thank you in advance!

:)
 
regfee, sorry..

your best bet is development.

Good luck!
 
Thank you for the prompt appraisals, seanboy

More opinions please!

Thx
 
only development may add some value
- now regfee.

(I have bunch of regfee names too and I am always saying - "it was the last useless name I regged" but there is always next one) ;)

good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom