• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aggressing.com Please appriaise this domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
Hi, I just registerd this domain name and got an offer for $50.00 do you think I should take this offer? What is the value of this domain name? If it is more than $50.00 ill sell it on dnforum.com :-D

aggressing.com
 
NameLegend said:
Hi, I just registerd this domain name and got an offer for $50.00 do you think I should take this offer? What is the value of this domain name? If it is more than $50.00 ill sell it on dnforum.com :-D

aggressing.com

Just think what it means and who would use it, and then flog it for what you can get!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
NameLegend said:
Hi, I just registerd this domain name and got an offer for $50.00 do you think I should take this offer? What is the value of this domain name? If it is more than $50.00 ill sell it on dnforum.com :-D

aggressing.com


I'd sell it for $50..but may be able to get $75. I agree with the previous post...tough to find an audience for that name. Good luck!
 
No you didn't. This name is still available.
 
I wouldn't reg it - $0.
 
Please do not list domains that you do not own. Thank you.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom