Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

airlines.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Flash

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by snoopy

They have classes about type in domains and ppc at business schools?
I do not believe that was ever said. When I ask for opinions it is good to know the background of the person giving the information. Most individuals would give more creditability to an individual with an advance degree who holds a position with a reputable firm. Compared to a guy named "snoopy" who will not disclose his background or what names he has actually sold or currently holds.

I really don't see how education, tertiary qualifications, and where a person works etc is revelvant to making money from type in domains, that sort of talk really doesn't cut it here.

The name obviously receives decent traffic and a quick look at ppc's shows that bids on the term go up to $1/click with overture. You can say its not worth $1000 till you're blue in the face but the fact is if it were put on auction it would probably be bidded over that in the first 30 minutes.

MarkyMark

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Personally I think it is a relief to drop the titles and degrees for a while and just listen to what people say regardless of their formal qualifications. I have "in-real-life" met hundreds of "educated" people who talks nothing but BS and platitudes.

In here I hear a lot of intelligent and wise (and stupid) comments and I can usually take them at face value just because I dont weigh in who they are coming from.

Normally I dont follow an advice if I dont understand whats wise about it. Therefore it doesn't as much matter who gave it to me.

(If I hold a formal degree or not is up to you to guess...)

Originally posted by StockPilot
As far the PPC claims on this forum, I have a good friend with an MBA From SMU's Cox School of Business, who is an executive at Yahoo, he is telling me the numbers presented on this forum are not realistic. These guys on this forum do not reveal any names they hold or have sold, what type of education or background they have, makes you wonder.

Rather taking the responses of executives and mba holders as authoritative (remember how many people matching that description ran companies into the ground due their ineptitude...) why don't you try talking to those that have actually done it?

In this business, those that can - do, those that can't spend there time telling everyone else that those doing it "can't be".

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by safesys
In this business, those that can - do, those that can't spend there time telling everyone else that those doing it "can't be".

Wise words for those who do not understand the potential of .info and .biz. What "can't be" can be if you can do. :swg:

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where's your can-do spirit, safe? :)

safe seems to have a can-do-spirit, but that's not the point. The point is the shameless peddlers of .info and .biz are the onese with the can-do-spirit and they are can-doing all the way to the bank carried by groundless dreamers who purchased their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom