Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Alexa Rank: 78,743 Links: 100,000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Bidawinner - do you really think 51 votes represent 1,5k members ?!

C'mon..:rolleyes:

And what's that about not telling the truth ?!

You call me a liar ?!

As far as i can see i haven't said anything about a poll at all in this thread - but it's just a fact that since that thread/poll noone has been posting any drops BEFORE droptime anymore; which might show that common place indeed has kicked in with most and that the poll result indeed seems to not represent the majority's opinion.
Apart from that, the poll was about *establishing a rule* - so members might have voted against it although they might agree with my general opinion about posting these drops.

Actually Beatz it is a fair representation , statistically it holds up very well .

You also said you would abide by the poll then after you seen the way the results were coming (against you) you edited your post.

You can make a difference --you can accept the fact that MOST people disagree with you on this issue and let that be that.

Geez - being able to make a difference doesn't seem to be the strongest skill with some members here...

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whatever - i said just judging by the very FACT no one posted such a name after that discussion/poll IT SEEMS there is some kind of understanding that posting these names is kind of unneccessary.
And no, i didnt edit my post after the results.
Again, that poll was about implementing a rule; not about if members find it ok or not to post such names.
As said, some might have a reason to vote against *implementing* such a RULE while in general still might agree on the subject of posting these names itself.

Btw - yeah im in favour to close this thread as well as it just makes no sense taking this any further.
Everything has already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom