• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Alexaz.com for appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the traffic like?

I would say alexaz is only worth anything if there is traffic...
 
I don't see any value above reg fee. Do you have an idea for it that makes sense? Adding a "z" at the end does not exactly make it a typo.
 
It's very funny this fashion in the domaining world for domains ending by z.
Except very few short names where the s is replaced by z (it's an s typo),
the fact to add a z at the end involve the domain become of reg fee value!
 
remember trafficz, Z is good for some domains, not all.

I think its a great domain, for development purpose only.

shopperx
 
oh ,no.It's not for traffic,and "Z" is much means in other place.
 
I saw this domain dropping a while ago, but didn't register it as I thought it would be hard to get more than regfee for it. "Alexa" is a developed name, but "Alexaz" is neither a typo of a site with traffic or anything that gives meaning (might mean Alexa's , like in `Alexa's blue sweater.` but still .. :) ). I'm sorry but I have to say regfee on this one. Good luck though. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom