• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AncestryResearch.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

Would love to get some appraisals.

AncestryResearch.net
StationeryStores.net
CityMark.us

Thanks
 
AncestryResearch.net and StationeryStores.net sound great to me, but I am no expert!
 
dirt said:
AncestryResearch.net and StationeryStores.net sound great to me, but I am no expert!

I am glad you like them.

Now, how about someone giving me some appraisals :-)

Thanks
 
Excellent name. Its a x,xxx
 
$x.xxx is too high in my opinion for a .net that is that long, its an ok domain, but as far as I know, the actual word is Genealogy ...or just Ancestry would be better, for this type of domain the .info might actually make more sense, if you like the name reg the .info before someone else does, and I would think its against etiquette to do so.. I think its more a low $xxx domain
 
Ancestry.com its a leading website for genealogy, thats why I think AncestryResearch.net
has chances to get x,xxx
 
AncestryResearch.net - high $xx to low $xxx, the .net does hurt and the name is a bit long, but a solid domain nevertheless
StationeryStores.net - low to mid$xx - nothing too special, allteration helps
CityMark.us - .us fits but low $xx for now as it is nothing extraordinary
 
ColdGin said:
Ancestry.com its a leading website for genealogy, thats why I think AncestryResearch.net
has chances to get x,xxx
I am not too sure about that, just adding the word research and having the .net of a site doesn't make it valueable, I think the best indication that the domain is probably worth around high $xx to low $xxx is that the .info was not taken so far and the .info makes a whole lot of more sense in combination with the word research than the .net
 
Thank you all appraisals.
High and Low, all had valid and good reasons backing appraisals :-)

Much appreciated :-)

Thanks again...
 
ancestryresearch.net wortg a high $xxx. perhaps worth low $x,xxx when developed into a site
good luck
 
Thank you for all appraisals :-)
From $xx to $x,xxx
Such a large difference, but, I guess that's domain industry :-)

Thanks again :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom