Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Another stolen domain: FUSED.com for sale on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Good. I am glad you think we are not good enough for you.
Go play with the turkish hackers you support so much.

Domain summit 2024

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok then I will translate that into english so that people can understand.

Go **** off a fag nicknamed acro. I believe a Turk ****ed your mother so that you have this hatred to Turks.

Hey man Acro just clear situations here.
So we have to say a big thanks to Acro he spend time every day to find info on stolen domains and he help us to work better.

So slow down....this is a STOLEN DOMAIN.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Please excuse this farting by turnic. He still lives in the days of the great Ottoman empire.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please excuse this farting by turnic. He still lives in the days of the great Ottoman empire.

In the Ottoman empire they make domaining? :lol:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What I'm saying is, that turnic popped in here with a bias. The fact is, the domain is stolen by a turkish guy and that cybercrime originating from Turkey is focused on defacing and stealing domains (link provided earlier up).

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have nothing against turks, ayoo. Turnic brought it on in his first post. Sorry that the facts remain as stated.

Yusio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright no more hatin... Anyway, so yeh the domain is stolen.. along with a ton of other domains. I lost a domain worth a grand and there's nothing you can do about it. he ended up selling it for like 70$ after scamming a much of people with it and now i cant reach the new owner, so im still stuck.

a bunch of*

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Actually, there is a reason to all this: creating awareness and lobbying for a means of shared information among registrars, parking companies and auction places. Once a domain is painted "red", it is much harder for the thief to keep it, park it or sell it. My other thread about Bag.net brought forward another theft, that of the the french joomla domain - the owner contacted me directly after searching the web for the thief's email address. So, there is a purpose to unveiling any kind of crime: to prosecute the perpetrators and recover the stolen items.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, there is a reason to all this: creating awareness and lobbying for a means of shared information among registrars, parking companies and auction places. Once a domain is painted "red", it is much harder for the thief to keep it, park it or sell it. My other thread about Bag.net brought forward another theft, that of the the french joomla domain - the owner contacted me directly after searching the web for the thief's email address. So, there is a purpose to unveiling any kind of crime: to prosecute the perpetrators and recover the stolen items.

Great Acro!
Everytime you do a great work thanks again!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This second auction ended prematurely with the seller claiming an error in the listing. Meanwhile, on the web site itself it says "not for sale". Will update when news comes in.

The auction was ended on 8/24. This post at Digital Point shows two things:

1. That Juicy Web Tech and Ergun Oksuz, current holder of fused .com are the same
2. That they rushed to update the Digital Point thread the day after.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Time for an update.

More proof that the domains Fused.com and Arrows.com are stolen:

Someone edited their Alexa.com and Aboutus.org info - the latter keeps a history of changes, which you can see here. Both domains were edited on 8/22/2008 - a few days after this thread was started.

Also...on 11/9/2008 I received this email from chris@hiveon.com

Hello, We are currently in the process of acquiring Fused.com and we are looking for a quick turnaround on the domain, which of course means a small profit for us and a great deal for you. We are looking to make a low $xx,xxx sale on the domain and are currently looking for interested buyers. We have already found a few parties willing to buy for mid $x,xxx but those offers are not in our best interest. If you are interested in acquiring this domain off of us, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

I responded that the domain is stolen, to which he replied:

I know this, it was previously stolen, that does not mean it is, or will be
in rightful hands.

Christopher Hacken
Founder and CEO
www.Hiveon.com

The domain fused.com did not change hands.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Acro :)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yusio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How about you take all of that about me off of here... as I did not buy the domain and don't want my name associated with it in anyway.

And also take the link off of my email, I'd rather not get spam emails sent to me. Thanks.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How about you take all of that about me off of here... as I did not buy the domain and don't want my name associated with it in anyway.

And also take the link off of my email, I'd rather not get spam emails sent to me. Thanks.

sorry... just stumbled on this thread... my want to edit your signature if thatis the case;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators