Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Another stolen domain: FUSED.com for sale on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm spamming? Explain to me how I'm spamming? I didn't email some random people.. he owns fused.net. Someone better get my information off of this forum today or you'll be hearing from me.

I think we're already hearing from you, a bit too much. Your info is right there in your sig, which leads to a page with your email, Chris. Is that your real name? Hacken? Seems kind of ironic, no?

Acro, you said before that you know who the real owner is, and that they were on vacation at the time. What is their take on this now? Do they know how this theft happened?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm spamming? Explain to me how I'm spamming? I didn't email some random people.. he owns fused.net. Someone better get my information off of this forum today or you'll be hearing from me.

What exactly do you want removed? The fact that you sent me an email CONFESSING that you're aware of the stolen status of fused.com and despite this, you're going to buy it and then flip it shows your muddy integrity.

The best way to redeem yourself is to post here info about the seller that you negotiated on Escrow.com with.

Yusio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What exactly do you want removed? The fact that you sent me an email CONFESSING that you're aware of the stolen status of fused.com and despite this, you're going to buy it and then flip it shows your muddy integrity.

The best way to redeem yourself is to post here info about the seller that you negotiated on Escrow.com with.

You already posted all of his details so what more do you want? It's not my fault that the domain was stolen. I feel no sympathy that he didn't guard his domains better. I had ps-4.com stolen last year (was unaware of escrow at the time) and it's switched hands twice since then.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You already posted all of his details so what more do you want? It's not my fault that the domain was stolen. I feel no sympathy that he didn't guard his domains better. I had ps-4.com stolen last year (was unaware of escrow at the time) and it's switched hands twice since then.

You have no sympathy that he didn't "guard" his domains better? You aren't bothered that they are stolen? You're perfectly happy to buy stolen goods?

So in your opinion, if someone doesn't lock their doors it's ok to rob them? An in turn you would happily buy the stolen property from their house?

You sir, are a steaming piece of shit that deserves nothing less than absolute contempt from this community. I hope you choke.

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DP rarely bans scammers. They'd ban people that speak up, cause problems, cuss etc. but rarely scammers.

Thats because Shawn H. is a scammer himself. That's why he's being sued by eBay. His "OptiGold" ISP crap is the biggest rip off of all time, which is why there are literally hundreds of unserviced complaints about it on the forum.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who buy stolen domains is a criminal like who stole.
I don't want deal with this type of people.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Explain to me how I'm spamming? I didn't email some random people..
SPAM = unsolicited email
Did he somewhere advertised "Please send me offers for domains for sale via email ?"
If not, you are bloody spammer, period.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You already posted all of his details so what more do you want? It's not my fault that the domain was stolen. I feel no sympathy that he didn't guard his domains better.

You don't have to feel sympathy for the guy, but willingly buying stolen property makes you party to the theft, and no better than the actual theif (maybe that's you anyway?). Other than that, it shows you are untrustworthy.

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...this is a STOLEN DOMAIN.

These threads pop up here all the time. Someone sees a whois and they do all kinds of speculation and then people jump on the bandwagon and "know" the domain is "stolen." It is like the Salem Witch trials.

If any domain is "stolen" the first thing I want to see is the Police report. So where is that?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

So let me get this straight...you have no sympathy for the owner of this domain, you contacted the owner to buy it knowing it was stolen, and you then contacted me to flip it - before you even owned it, no less - then had the nerve to tell me that although you knew it was stolen it would not be once you had it!

Either you're an idiot or you think we are.

Ownager

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acro, where is the owner that should have been back from vacation by now? Surely they should have replied. Although, since you haven't mentioned it... doubt they did :(

Hope the domain gets returned to it's rightful owner.

Yusio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have no sympathy that he didn't "guard" his domains better? You aren't bothered that they are stolen? You're perfectly happy to buy stolen goods?

So in your opinion, if someone doesn't lock their doors it's ok to rob them? An in turn you would happily buy the stolen property from their house?

You sir, are a steaming piece of shit that deserves nothing less than absolute contempt from this community. I hope you choke.

If he got them stolen, not by being an idiot; he should have gotten them back by now.

So let me get this straight...you have no sympathy for the owner of this domain, you contacted the owner to buy it knowing it was stolen, and you then contacted me to flip it - before you even owned it, no less - then had the nerve to tell me that although you knew it was stolen it would not be once you had it!

Either you're an idiot or you think we are.

I don't think anyone is an idiot, i straight up told you in the email i didn't own the domain yet.

Who buy stolen domains is a criminal like who stole.
I don't want deal with this type of people.

Not at all, if i pay for something how am I a criminal? If I go and buy a car off a dealer and it was stolen, i don't get a arrested, now do I?...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thieves, and the extent they will go to justify their position, are forum fodder, yet really don't realise it. Never fails to amuse/disgust me.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what I understand the FBI is starting to get involved in these cases, having previous knowledge of goods being stolen and proceeding with a purchase of them to resale for profit is in fact a federal felony, FYI.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Under English law, you may still be prosecuted whether you know or not. Ignorance is no excuse here.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Buying stolen goods whatever they are IS a criminal offence. Furthermore
it is morally reprehensible as it encourages them to steal more. Who did
you buy it of ,and has he got anymore ..

DG

If he got them stolen, not by being an idiot; he should have gotten them back by now.

I don't think anyone is an idiot, i straight up told you in the email i didn't own the domain yet.

Not at all, if i pay for something how am I a criminal? If I go and buy a car off a dealer and it was stolen, i don't get a arrested, now do I?...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When transacation occur over state lines or involve international transfers of money and the value of the merchandise is at these levels, you potentially could be looking at some serious charges and federal prison time. No joke.

lol *transactions" (cant edit we are in legal)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
When the time is right, more info will be revealed. At this time, fused.com is tagged as a stolen domain and anyone attempting to purchase it from the current holder will be receiving stolen goods.

As for Yusio, your responses lack any sort of intelligence; you're only trying to shift the blame for attempting to buy AND resell stolen goods.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point is: you are fully aware this is a [presumably] stolen domain, yet you are perfectly happy to negotiate a purchase with the thief, in spite of being fully informated that the name is tainted.
Your own comments here could make you liable to prosecution.

You are a domain launderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators