Any way to direct (to be loyal) buyers interested in YOUR domains in particular...

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
Right, so is there a way anyone knows of to direct (to-be loyal) buyers interested in YOUR domains in particular to your own portfolio at AFTERNIC (or elsewhere)... just like THAT?

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Nope..

Afraid no magic spell to make that happen. If you discover one let me know.

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
Nope..

I guess you were just checking to see if I am learning anything, paying attention, serious or just a total IDIOT, not worth the time, for whatever reason. thanks.
I'll keep doing my best and try to catch a lesson (well-meant or by accident ) because of or despite the willingness or and intent of the experienced and BEST "real" domainers I am fortunate enough to have around me..."" the "newbie"" (and sometime pain in the "@$$").
"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
I think you should look into squadhelp.com .. Your names are suited for it and you can participate actively in their naming contests to bring your name to the forefront.

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
I think you should look into squadhelp.com .. Your names are suited for it and you can participate actively in their naming contests to bring your name to the forefront.
Thanks, I will do that.

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
Okay, sorry...That means it looks like I'm trying to drum up business. Actually, I wasn't trying to do that at all and I think you kinda know that! I was ust joking around a bit, but I get that it wasn't exactly the right thing to do I was in private for a reason. That is one of the reasons I like to check things out through you before making mistakes that could REALLY be misconstrued. Anyways, thanks for the wake-up.
For some reason, I thought I was in private. I otherwise NEVER would have done that. That was not NEWBIE...that was stupid. Period. I am not that dumb...wow.

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
you can lead a horse to water, but.....
you can't make him drink it

well, it's the same with domains

imo...
maybe you have to put something they need into the domains .... soon they don't need much leading at all
imo and ... tfs