Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Anyone Else Using Them

allis

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do all you make good money having content sites with adsense?

this is the same question i wanted to ask, can someone please make a comment on this?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Greek Home Recipes *....dot...* com

thank you for giving us such a good example, but my question is what can be done about the links that have nothing to do with the topic?

when looking at the link for "prawns", it showed me research development. (?)

when i looked at the link for "water", it showed me how to wire money. (?)

there are some links that are on target, however.

with the links on target, it seems like a very useful tool, for example: i want boullabaisse and it shows me exactly where i can order it; i need monkfish for my recipie, and it shows me how i can have it delivered to my door.

great! but shouldn't ALL of the links be related in this useful way, instead of just a few?

also, do they have some type of limit on the number of links which can be on a page?

there's a beautiful picture of olive oil, so instead of a link from "water" taking me to money transfers (?) why not a link on the olive oil which, given the wieght of the product, might be a welcome purchase to have delivered?

not to mention the utensils used to prepare these types of dishes which could be (and many times are) sold through the internet.

DrewryMedia

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kontera is good. however, you want to diversify your affiliate marketing companies for creating multiple streams of online income. The reason for doing so is because just in case you end one affiliate partnership with an online company you can always resort to another. this is how any affiliate stays successful making money online full-time with the Internet.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to use them as well, but they are now sold and are another company , They were okay for a while.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom