• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone going to be at DomainFest in Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done talking to Ron Sheridan. The rate has been extended until tomorrow. If anyone is planning on buying a ticket wait until the AM (Pacific Time) to buy. Check the site and it will change to $395.
 
Hello everyone,

We will be extending the $395 rate at least through Thursday of this week.

I expect the techs can make the change first thing in the AM.

Feel free to contact me personally if you ahve questions.

See ya there!
 
Thanks again Ron...nice talking to you and I will be getting a pass in the morning. Looking forward to seeing you at Domainfest.
 
I heard that they were having the same old tired speakers...

Think of it as a Surge.

btw: We managed to locate a midget/donkey duo that the hotel said will fit in your room. You will however need to keep diapers on the donkey at all times.
 
Think of it as a Surge.

btw: We managed to locate a midget/donkey duo that the hotel said will fit in your room. You will however need to keep diapers on the donkey at all times.
Is it the same tired old midget/donkey duo that was used the last time?
 
I would take a midget and his donkey over paying for a king and his palace any day.
 
when is everyone leaving? I will be staying on Los Angeles Air Force base. I am arriving on the 31st in the afternoon and leaving in the afternoon on the 3rd. I would like to organize a gathering of buyers and sellers where we can get together and talk straight domains...and sales. ;) PM me.
 
Okay, fine. But I am NOT going to shave the donkey myself this time. Throw in a couple of quarts of Vaseline, and you have got yourself a Domain Expert.
 
Okay, fine. But I am NOT going to shave the donkey myself this time. Throw in a couple of quarts of Vaseline, and you have got yourself a Domain Expert.
We're still not buying it John. That was no electric shaver in your hand last year. We'll go the Vaseline if you let us use your wholesale contact.
 
Still waiting on the site to update Ron. Do you know when its going to happen?
 
Few questions, this is the first one right?
When is the next one planned? & will it be in Hollywood?
Lastly are they gonna lay on any hookers? :heh:
Pred ;)
 
Still waiting on the site to update Ron. Do you know when its going to happen?

It is happening as we speak.

In the mean time::: use THIS link:
http://domainfest.com/DIS107.php

:)

Few questions, this is the first one right?

A: Technically no. This is however the first Global DOMAINfest. We have done 2 previous DOMAINfest events. The first was a regional event in LA back in Sept 06. Prior to that we did one in Barcelona Spain in August 06. There was a small regional one in Seattle in 05 which was the spark that convinced me personally to do more regional events. However after talking to lots of domainers we became convinced of the need to a once a year GLOBAl event. We are still looking at doing more smaller regional events as well.


When is the next one planned? & will it be in Hollywood?

A: I am not at liberty to announce our next event other than to say it will happen, is being planned and will be bigger and better than DFG 07.


Lastly are they gonna lay on any hookers? :heh:
Pred ;)

A: :greenconfused: :blush: :smilewinkgrin: ahhh I'm speechless

The lower $395 rate is now back via the site
www.domainfest.com

till midnight Thursday the 25th

fyi
 
Thanks Ron, just got your email with the link...

Is it going to be a PS3 or a PS2 that is given away? There is a picture of a Wii and PS 2. lol

http://www.domainfest.com/prize.php

Also, maybe you could explain FASTpitch to us a bit more:

http://www.domainfest.com/docs/FASTPitch_ver1.doc

Also, any idea on just how many people will be there? Hundreds? Or just you and I? ;)

re: Prizes: still working out the details - waiting for sponsor contributions. No PS3 or 2 yet...


Re Fastpitch: Michael Arringtion is an expert on what works and what might not. Michael Arrington is the publisher of the widel read blog www.TechCrunch.com among others. He was also the founder of Pool.com and ahs an extensive domain background.

We thought some domainers with good ideas and plans might appreciate a 15 minute sesson with Michael Arrington where they would be able to lay out their ideas and get some solid no cost feedback.

So we created Fastpitch

To participate:
- Go to www.domainfest.com and click on the button:
Apply for Fastpitch
- This will get you access to the Word doc you need to fill out and email to [email protected]
- We will review the submisisons and notify the selected attendees before hte event
- The 15 min sessions will take place Thursday Feb 1st in the late afternoon
 
I find out from my employer (military) if I will be able to go today. There is a 99% chance that I will be able too, but there's always that 1% chance.
 
The last fest was great! I'll be at this one as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom