• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone going to be at DomainFest in Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already exchanged numbers with a few people here, if anyone wants to get together and plan some things for the down time, please feel free to PM me.
 
I've already exchanged numbers with a few people here, if anyone wants to get together and plan some things for the down time, please feel free to PM me.

I'll be there representing Klickerz and also buying names/portfolios for my own account. I get in a couple days early and would love to get together over beers and talk domains with ya.
 
I'll be there representing Klickerz and also buying names/portfolios for my own account. I get in a couple days early and would love to get together over beers and talk domains with ya.

Hey phin,

I hear that Klickerz is also sponsoring. That true?
 
I will be there. I look forward to meeting you guys! I am also looking to buy good quality generics based on traffic for up to 10X. It should be a great time.
 
Hey phin,

I hear that Klickerz is also sponsoring. That true?

Hell yeah!

I have to take my hat off to Ron and the gang at DS. Not only did they step up and really open the show to all domainers (including competitors) but it looks like they did a fine job putting it all together. I mean we'll have to see how it goes but it looks real good on the website. :)

BTW, how come FreeBeer.com isn't sponsoring the cocktail party or something, huh? Whats with that? LOL
 
BTW, how come FreeBeer.com isn't sponsoring the cocktail party or something, huh? Whats with that? LOL

Oh man you're killing me! OK. One free beer on me to any DNF'er who mentions freeBeer.com. :lol:

Speaking of freebies, instead of an iPod or PSwhatever, why not give away a nice .com as the door prize? What say you Ron?
 
Just received confirmation today..anyone else?
 
I'll be there! Let's party! :rockon: :photo:
 
Yeah, i just landed at LAX and have to wait until 2, then I can check into my room. What are the plans tonight? Anyone?
 
Yeah, i just landed at LAX and have to wait until 2, then I can check into my room. What are the plans tonight? Anyone?

Welcome to LA! :)

Here's the agenda for today:

3:00pm Registration Opens

6:00pm DOMAINfest Orientation - A short review of the industry and introduction to DOMAINfest. Network with your peers.
Speaker: Ron Sheridan

7:00pm Cocktail Party at Twist Lounge
(Sponsored by Ask.com)

http://www.domainfest.com/agenda.php

Cya there!

Barbara
 
I'm arriving around 2PM PST...en route right now. 609-658-3458 if anyone wants to meet up for a drink.
 
what exactly is the 3 hours for "registration?"

Mike, i got your number.
 
what exactly is the 3 hours for "registration?"
You just pick up your badge and attendee package anytime within that period. At the last one, they had the registration desk right next to the hotel bar.
 
You just pick up your badge and attendee package anytime within that period. At the last one, they had the registration desk right next to the hotel bar.

Oh boy, dont tell me that..maybe it was a bad idea to come alone. ;) Just kidding. My number is 307-220-7075..anyone feel free to call tonight, or the next 3 days for that matter. It seems that we're going to have alot of down time at night.
 
Wish i could be(er) there. Sounds really nice.. Have a nice stay!

Mabye next time!
 
Welcome to LA! :)

Here's the agenda for today:

3:00pm Registration Opens

6:00pm DOMAINfest Orientation - A short review of the industry and introduction to DOMAINfest. Network with your peers.
Speaker: Ron Sheridan

7:00pm Cocktail Party at Twist Lounge
(Sponsored by Ask.com)

http://www.domainfest.com/agenda.php

Cya there!

Barbara

Can I walk-in tomorrow if I can't attend today for the registration? I already paid though..

thanks,
 
Can I walk-in tomorrow if I can't attend today for the registration? I already paid though..
Yeah, they'll have the registration desk open on Thursday too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom