• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: 5v9.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyR

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 5v9.net

Message:
not a com and not very pretty, but is there a value here?

New to domain selling, I know that three characters are sought after so I regged it when I saw it was available. Was it worth it?
 
AndyR said:
Domain Name: 5v9.net

Message:
not a com and not very pretty, but is there a value here?

New to domain selling, I know that three characters are sought after so I regged it when I saw it was available. Was it worth it?
.coms are sought after, but a lot of .nets are still available
 
I don't think even reg fee for this one.

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom