• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: AKC.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: AKC.us

Message:
I am not sure about the TM on this one if one wanted to develope for dogs, but I think the subs on this could be great, i.e., poodles.akc.us, danes.akc.us, etc.

What do you think?
 
To reseller it would be about high $xx max because of the good letters, but to EU anywhere above mid $xxx!

Good luck with it! :thumb:
 
I agree with your original statements about TM issues and the application of canonical domains. After development, I would imagine the Google AdSense revenue alone would detour you from wanting to resell. People love their pets, and pet product advertisers pay well.

I have a similar domain in Caresheet.com that I'm wanting to develop using subs, but need to bring some content partners onboard first.

Best of luck -
 
I would say mid-$$$ for an end user, the letters are quite good
 
low to mid $xxx imo.
 
This name was bought last week through TDnam for around $300-400 dollars.

Good luck with it...did you buy any others?
 
steven22 said:
This name was bought last week through TDnam for around $300-400 dollars.

Good luck with it...did you buy any others?

Yup...I scored two more :juggle:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom