• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Appraisal: WebSpaceForYou.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CChrisB

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: WebSpaceForYou.com

Let me know your thoughts on this...

...oh and sorry about the title :)
 
well, I think it's a good name for a free hosting service main page, but not for the subdomains.

I think it could be worth about 50$
 
That gives me an idea. Thanks for letting me know. I would think since hosting is so competitive that it might yield upwards in the $100's...

Keep the appraisals coming :)
 
Brandability is the key.....

actually a nice name for a hosting company.....low XXX or actually more
 
Well, I said $50 because of the terms "for you" that are worst than only webspace.com for example. However, when talking about hosting we say webhosting but not web space.

Again, I consider its value is about $50.

Maybe you can sell it for more but waiting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom