• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: blurays.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: blurays.tv

Message:
Blurays.tv I think this word actually makes sense with the .tv tld, not sure though if blurays will actually make it big in the market, if anyone sold a .tv before that feedback will be greatly appreciated. thanks
 
When appraising domains, I often ask myself if I would register the domain.

In this case, I would have to say that I would pass on registering blurays.tv.

Good Luck Though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom