• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: bostonpestcontrol.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: bostonpestcontrol.com

Message:
I got an offer for bostonpestcontrol for about $400..worth more than that? take it or leave it? Thanks for your help in advance.
 
I'm from Florida - Is pest control a big industry in MA?

If it were MiamiPestControl.com or TampaPestControl.com, I would think 3k to 5k end user.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom