• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: clickpal.com and more & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like clickpal.com. Nice name for a search engine, directory, links website or internet purchasing company.
 
sags said:
I like clickpal.com. Nice name for a search engine, directory, links website or internet purchasing company.

I agree. ClickPal is awesome. Go with that one :)
 
Jagusa said:
Thanks for the posts about clickpal.com. Still have lots to learn. The one thing I've noticed so far is that acquiring interesting domain names is addicting.

It's pure crack.
 
PureCrack.com is already taken. Maybe PureCrack.info ( I already own CrackCocaine.info )

I like ClickPal.com and USAHome.info .

ClickPal.com has immediate value before development.
End User $15,000 to $25,000 if no TM issues.
Reseller $3,000 to $5,000 or more.

USAHome.info little value today in the US. Maybe $300 to a reseller.
Maybe $500 to $800 to an End User.
Hold on to it / Maybe develop for value.

Good Luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom