• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: coffer.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well..given the fact that it was just registered, and that it is a dot biz and that someone with the dot info version is trying to get rid of his for $xx I would say about $5
 
The fact that it was just registered means nothing..I have sold domain names for high X,XXX that I have owned for a day.

This domain name is quite an eyesore. I wouldn't even think about registering the .com.

$0.
 
Yep - Keyword not too good. I'm sure you can find better biz names.

$0 Sorry
Doc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom