• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Diamond.vg

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People get mad at me when I give my reasoning behind a zero value. The problem is that you had to explain that Diamond.com sold for 7.5 Million (it was probably worth it even though the sale was for more than just the name). The other thing is that you had to explain what the extention was.

Names that have worth need no introduction. If I ask you to appraise a two-bedroom house and tell you that a two-bedroom house sold for 7.5 Million in Malibu, that still doesn't mean that my two-bedroom house is worth anything.

Both are houses, and both are two-bedroom's, but the most important question of all is: "Where is it located"? The answer is that it is located in a place where there is very little value, so much so, that it might as well not even be a house.
 
Dog is right. Unfortunately you also had to explain what the extension .vg meant and why that might have significance.
 
I agree as well..all those comparisons between .coms and a tiny country tlds cant be made, some say that its a least a good keyword, but I disagree with that approach because I can always reg something like diamonds hyphen something and it will still serve as a keyword domain as well..
 
Thanks for the input.

I didn't have to explain it, I just wanted to... I don't really see what is wrong with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom