• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: dooce.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffaneyc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: dooce.info

Message:
What do you think for a typo to the ever-popular dot com?
 
Well its not a typo there is a dooce.com spelled correctly

Just a different extension

Reg Fee at best not many are just going to type in dooce.info when they know its dooce.com

Sorry
 
I'm not sure what you think its a typo for.

I have doodle.info - I think its brandable and easy to remember/type.

I think dooce.info might be brandable, but it could so easily be spelled differently. duece, doose, dooze, duce.

I agree with FV.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom