• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: DrugBenefitPlan.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BidNo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
3
Domain Name: DrugBenefitPlan.com

Message:
Also DrugBenefitPlans.com

Thoughts on value?

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Considering the Medicare drug benefit plans, several have told me these were big time domains. And I have just received one knowledgable (but informal) valuation at $25k-50k each. I would appreciate additional opinions from any with related experience.

Thanks,
BidNo
 
I would have to believe that these are nice end-user names with plenty of value. Very straightforward and easy to remember. Very timely now and something that will not go away in the future. Now, how do you find that end user?
 
I would agree, the name is a very nice one.

As with anything doing with the MC plan, it's only going ot be worth more and more. Only people that have MC before this, are on it right now so the munbers will go up way more. When that happens, the name will be worth a good bit more.

So I would hold onto it till then, as they race to get more plans out at that time. if you wait , I would say 75k to 150k but that is only a guess on my part.
 
BidNo said:
Considering the Medicare drug benefit plans, several have told me these were big time domains. And I have just received one knowledgable (but informal) valuation at $25k-50k each. I would appreciate additional opinions from any with related experience.

Thanks,
BidNo

I dont no if medicare drug plan companies even buy domains, I have
medicare part d.com and medicare d.com without hyphens I would love to sell
either for 20k medicare part d had over 900 ovt with ext last month and both still get traffic and income but for some reason buyers are few and far between I was offered around 1k 10 times and 10k once. I do think your names could bring in over 10k good luck
 
Thanks a lot guys. Your input has been very valuable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom