• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: DubaiTimeshares.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: DubaiTimeshares.com

Message:
What do you think it may be worth ?

Thanks
 
Don't know, put it for sale and you'll see. I bid $15.
 
xmas13 said:
Don't know, put it for sale and you'll see. I bid $15.

Thanks but I think I will pass on that one :-) Anyone else like to offer an appraisal ?

Dubai is set to become one of the most sought after areas in the world for timeshares in the next few years.
 
I think this name will be worth a lot if you just hang onto it for a few more years.
 
with the Dubai economic bubble boiling to record levels, this is a name with value. I would value it currently at a low $xxx to mid xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom