• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ephedra.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I owned ephedra.biz and sold it in the $xxxx range. The US extension may limit it a bit, but I would say nothing less than high $xxx for it. More if you can get some traffic to it...

Cheers,

Rob
 
You sold me this at TDnam with a buy now price and refused to accept funding because you made a "listing" mistake ?? better learn the game if your going to play..
value $xx-low$xxx
jim
 
James said:
You sold me this at TDnam with a buy now price and refused to accept funding because you made a "listing" mistake ?? better learn the game if your going to play.

Err, Jim, I do presume you're referring to the ephedra.us domain and not my ephedra.biz transaction which I don't think I ever listed at TDnam. :S

Cheers,

Rob
 
RTM.net said:
Err, Jim, I do presume you're referring to the ephedra.us domain and not my ephedra.biz transaction which I don't think I ever listed at TDnam. :S

Cheers,

Rob
Rob,

Absolutely not you !!! We have no problems..
Referring to the original post ephedra.us .


jim
 
James said:
You sold me this at TDnam with a buy now price and refused to accept funding because you made a "listing" mistake ?? better learn the game if your going to play..
value $xx-low$xxx
jim

James im sorry to hear that. It is a pretty messed up thing. In the last year it has happened to me 2 different times with some pretty nice names. For the same reason or atleast thats what their excuse was. For the sake of shady people I say Reg Fee.
 
James said:
You sold me this at TDnam with a buy now price and refused to accept funding because you made a "listing" mistake ?? better learn the game if your going to play..
value $xx-low$xxx
jim

How funny- small world.

Jim failed to mention the listing was for $10. This was obviously a mistake. Few would intend to dump epedra.us for $10 on tdnam w/o any sort of marketing. I was surprised when I received the email that it had sold without a reserve. I also emailed you immediately apologizing and called godaddy.

However, instead of replying to me, you cried to tdnam (endlessly apparently). You tried to take advantage of someones simple mistake and I don't feel sorry for you.

Good day Jim.
 
I bought it at your "Buy Now" price...and yes $10 was "your" price.. Yes I reported your refusal to complete transaction to tdnam .. keep your name ..REPUTATION is everything in this business.... at least in the forums

good luck

jim
 
James said:
I bought it at your "Buy Now" price...and yes $10 was "your" price.. Yes I reported your refusal to complete transaction to tdnam .. keep your name ..REPUTATION is everything in this business....

good luck

jim

Enough Said....
 
That's even worse! No one would ever put ephedra.us as a buy now for $10! LOL!

As far as reputation, I was very transparent in my mistake. I made immediate contact with you. Instead, you tried to convince tdnam to transfer the name to you without talking to me.

Let your actions be permanently recorded here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom