• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: fitness.ec

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
883
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: fitness.ec

Message:
Domain name: fitness.ec
 
What extension is ec, whats the yearly cost wich service do you use?
 
Do people work out in Ecuador??? j/k.

OVT "fitness" keyword is quite popular (595,079) - I think with the right development, and marketing you could possibly fetch x,xxx eventually. Many people wouldn't agree with me or even think of paying that much for a ccTLD, although I've noticed lately the extension isn't as important to some buyers as is the OVT keyword.

Regards ~
 
Kingpin I think you overestimate it.
It is a nice word but I would go up to 1.000 and no more.

Anyway oveber nice catch! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom