• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: florida-mortgage-broker.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjseiler

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: florida-mortgage-broker.net

Message:
I hate hyphens and .net's.... but anyway, it does have some search results for "florida mortgage broker" so I'm not even sure what the ball park would be. Some inbound links, it is PR3, registered in 2003.
 
Thanks for the reply.....

I am guessing the other one I was going to ask about, commercialloans.ws, is probably in that same range as well then. Yuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom