• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal for oaccount.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gixergeo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Please let me know what value these could hold thank you
o is for online,open, or?
oaccount.com
oprescription.com
 
The advent of "e" before a dictionary term has had it's ups and downs. For the most part the "e" domains needed serious marketing to be great. Some of the short ones are so prosperouse and made for it though. I like eDomains and think moany hold high value.

I think "o" would be a tougher sell to be honest. If your hell bent on making money from it. Make a site befitting it, and have a very nice banner made emphasizing the "o" and what it means. Then use that to sell it on ebay to someone who thinks they can use it.

Value to me ( I wouldn't hand reg them ) And I wouldnt make the effort to make them a viable site.

I might not sound so inspiring, maybe someone can come back wth something more creative as the day runs on.

Wish the best with them.

Jack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom