• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal for quiver.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbyssLLC

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Peer appraisals for quiver.com would greatly be appreciated.Thank you for your help. Have a great day! :rockon:
 
I Like it. I see you beat out vaxis, bonkertwo, etc for it.

I'd say xx,xxx.
 
What did you pay for it? I would say low XX, XXX it is a really nice one word domain :D
 
Wow, Beating out vaxis is quite a feat...good luck...I think you have a good one here.
 
$3k-$5K useless unless branded or resold to a firm. No significant ovt. 4,800 and no ovt/w ext. Don't get me wrong, I like the name but its sreaming for branding.
 
Thanks for everyoone's input. I was just curious of what everyone might think it might be worth.
 
Quiver.com is a name under my ownership and control. I was just curious as to what it may appraise for.
 
Strikes me as a great name for a toy or a game. Perhaps you could approach a toy and games company, no doubt they are always looking for good names for products.
 
reminds me of a little crying girl low-mid $x,xxx
 
Low $xxxx

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom