• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: gather.info (120 million results)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: gather.info (120 million results)

Message:
I just bought this name from someone. How much do you think it is worth? I think it goes perfect with the extension. It could be used as a reference resource site or search engine or many other things. Thanks.

Google results:

gather info 31,300,000
gather information 120,000,000
"gather info" 318,000
"gather information" 12,000,000
 
I would hold onto this for the right end user...X,XXX.
 
Wait for the right buyer...price should be in 4-digit #.
 
High x,xxx to low xx,xxx if you hang onto it.
 
Hmmm...when I look at .info domains I look for a solid one-worder that has specific commercial usage. .Info domains are great for search optimization. I don't see the specific commercial usage of this domain (I see many "possible" uses, but not a clear one). I'd say $500ish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom