• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: GoBlogs.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midnight251

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: GoBlogs.net

Message:
I also picked up GoBlogs.org. Any comments / ideas on value.

Thanks
 
Do you have some traffic stats? Have you had it up and do you have access to the stats yet? Spread some links around and put up an index page with seo optimization. Could be sweet xxx's.
 
Thanks for the info. A bit too early for stats, just parked the .net at sedo yesterday, and I think I'll try the .org at namedrive, just to compare.

Anyother comments are appreciated.
 
well..its looks like it was newly registered, so there shouldn't be any significant traffic...those are two words that don't make a whole lot of sense together..the com version is a pretty low key site..I think the value is probably more in the low $xx ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom