• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: GUARANTIED.COM Appraisal & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doc24

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
690
Reaction score
24
Domain Name: GUARANTIED.COM Appraisal

Message:
I have quite a few domains geared more towards the niche markets or more specific business. Please pass along any opinions on these, I would appreciate it as I get offers quite a bit, I do not want to make any mistakes. Been buying domains for 5 years.

ANNOYME.COM
ANTISPAMMING.COM
ATMSALES.COM
ATMLEASING.COM
BICYCLETIPS.COM
BNTC.COM
CHEAPERTALK.COM
DROPSHIPQUICK.COM
ELVISCOLLECTIBLES.COM
FOODSECRETS.COM
GOKARTREPAIR.COM
GUARANTIED.COM
KARAOKEDJS.COM
KARAOKECOMPANIES.COM
MOREVACATIONS.COM
MOTORSCOOTERS.COM
N67.COM
PREPAIDVALUES.COM
RETROCALENDARS.COM
SEALMASTERS.COM
THEDRESSMARKET.COM
UNIQUEFISH.COM
WHOLESALEBICYCLE.COM

Thank You for helping on these

and yes I own each and everyone of these
 
GUARANTIED.COM = typo without much chance of traffic = worthless or close to it.
 
Noone is willing to go though your list and appraise each name. Its better and a lot less nerve racking to list only one domain name.

FOODSECRETS.COM is the only name that caught my eye. mid xxx seems about right for it.

Goodluck,
Andrew Shaw
 
MOTORSCOOTERS.COM is strong! "Motor scooter" = 62,000 Overture, and most of that is for the plural (according to WordTracker). I'd guess low $xx,xxx to the right end user.
 
GUARANTIED is NOT a typo

I received 2 mil hits in 6 months on motorscooters

synergy said:
GUARANTIED.COM = typo without much chance of traffic = worthless or close to it.
GUARANTIED is NOT a typo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom