• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Invest20.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onfiredomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Please appraise. Some guy offerred me $200 for it. Am I crazy for thinking that's way too low?

Thanks.
 
Invest 20 what? Unless this has some special and popular meaning then 200 is more than it's worth.

IMHO
 
err 200 is not way to low, I would sell if I were you
 
NavySeals91 said:
err 200 is not way to low, I would sell if I were you

Sell it...

I'm pretty sure you could always get another investNN.com name... I would be very surprised if you couldn't. What is the 20 supposed to mean?

:greenwink:
 
Invest 2.0 is what I was thinking. It's like Business 2.0 or Internet 2.0 ... you get the point.

Thanks for the input.
 
sell it..you wont get a higher offer
 
Seeing i can get invest23.com or invest30.com for $8

I would say yours is worth $8
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom