• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: KFN.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkside

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
31
Domain Name: KFN.com

Message:

Recently bought the domain with plans to develop.

I would still like some comments on its value.

Thanks.
 
Well as every LLL.com has value but it can be anything...

KFN damn I really cant think of anything thats short for that :)

up to 5K imo
 
good LLL 4-5k resale value up to 50K enduser I would say
 
I would be tempted to say it's worth what I believe you paid for it.
Low $$$$$
 
mid $x,xxx unless you find a buyer who needs those exact letters then $xx,xxx
 
$7000 - minimum reseller
enduser... $50,000+
 
$6 - 8k reseller
Enduser mid $xx,xxx
 
$5-$6k

To end user a lot more. Thats one nice thing about three letters .. the difference between reseller price and what the end user would be willing to pay is great.
 
I'm not much a fan of generic 3 letter domains, but they all have some value.

"k" is rather limited, but the other letters are good. I'd put this domain at:

$2K - $5K reseller
$5K+ for end user

-Joe
 
Good luck with your auction should be able to fetch $xx,xxx with enough interest
 
at least 6.5K$
good luck
 
Middle xxxx or you can wait to a end user in Sedo....so you could get much more.
 
You say further up, that you are wanting to develop.

I guess you then know what K F N will stand for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom