• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: landbrokers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D Congrats :-D
 
yea being a realtor, i was reading through this thinking how i would have liked to buy this for the initial $1,000 ... great to see you held out a little ... i hope it got into the xx,xxx range somewhat
 
yea being a realtor, i was reading through this thinking how i would have liked to buy this for the initial $1,000 ... great to see you held out a little ... i hope it got into the xx,xxx range somewhat

I had many offers for around $1k. But eventually it sold for low $xx,xxx. I am sure it is worth it to the company who bought it. It's a very brandable domain name.

If anyone is interested I am selling investers.com right now:
http://www.dnforum.com/thread174088.html
Makes $20/day average. Check out the thread :)
 
"Land Brokers" is not a common term. Most "land deals" are completed through Real Estate Agents, using the the MLS. I would sell without hesitation...

The majority of the people saying it's worth much more are not located in the US. The term may be more popular elsewhere, but I've never seen the term used in the Real Estate section of my local newspaper, which is a major metropolitan area....

You are so wrong its not even funny! I am a Commercial Real Estate Developer and when land is sold its called 'land brokerage'. People who sell vacant land are called 'land brokers'.

AND, all Real Estate Agents have to be licensed under a "broker" so the office would be the brokers that employs its real estate agents. That is how the business works.

This domain has great value in the real estate market. I would of paid $1,000 without even thinking about it.

Do you know how hard it is to find a good Real Estate domain nowadays?? Its impossible!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom