• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: LLLL.com's NLN.nets's

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: LLLL.com's NLN.nets's

Message:
I have a couple of LLLL.com's
and some NLN.nets
how much do they usually go for?
 
name some of them. its impossible to tell you the value without knowing what is is. for example if your LLLL.com was something like book.com or talk.com or girl.com then it would be worth a ton but if it was something like kdpx.com or nqpl.com then it wont be worth anything.
 
I own a good number of LLLL.com's myself.... depend on the letters and how pronounceable they are, prices vary tremendously.....

Today I sold one for $550 and 1 for $75..... If it's genuinely pronouncable meaning that it doesn't conflict with other letters in terms of how it's sounded out and how it may be spelled, I generally sell mid xx- low xxx resell. But I've sold 3 lately like that in the past two months for mid xxx end user.... so it all depends.....

But on average, pronouncable or not $35-$70 has been the range I've been noticing around the forums. (This is obviously excluding the premiums that spell out a word)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom