• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Marijuana.bz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Marijuana.bz

Message:
Can someone please appraise? Would be very greatful. Thanks.
 
I'd say high $xx (not the greatest extension available) :-)
 
only a low xx.
 
Any possibilities that the extension could become popular in a couple years?
 
I hope you get a BuZz out of this one, don't bogart it.
 
AndyR said:
I hope you get a BuZz out of this one, don't bogart it.

LOL - great ;-)
 
Ahh if only I was 20 again!

To think what my college roomates and I would have paid for that name!!! Maybe that is where you should be marketing it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom